111 Ranch Conejo Blvd. #106
Newbury Park, CA 91320
Newbury Parks only CrossFit Gym. Specializing in functional fitness performed at a relatively high intensity.
CrossFit Kerosene is an over 5,000 sq/ft. fitness coaching facility equipped with men’s and women’s showers and a children area. We are located across the street from Amgen in Newbury Park, California. We offer group and individual coaching, utilizing the CrossFit methodology. CrossFit workouts are comprised of constantly varied functional movements (like pushing, pulling, squatting, lifting, running) executed at high intensity. Our goal here to help our athletes move better in life.
What we focus on…
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – the ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen
2. Stamina – the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units to apply force.
4. Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movements.
8. Agility – the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
Get Your Business Listed
Learn More about all of the benefits of listing your business on Ventura County Directory...